Monday, 26 June 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Beautiful Butterfly

Hello, friends. Sorry I haven't been around much. Life has been hectic... really really hectic. Haven't had much time to get inky and, as a result, my craft room in a suspended state of disarray!

But I managed to create a quickie: a notecard featuring a gorgeous butterfly from Chocolate Baroque's Patchwork Butterfly A4 sheet. It's a simple card, not time-consuming and perfect to accompany a gift for a special person. The finished project measures 2 1/2" x 4 1/2".

I stamped the butterfly on the edge of the card, coloured him with Polychromos and cut around his wing. And every butterfly deserves a garden, so I stencilled one for him using TCW Daisy stencil and Spun Sugar Distress Ink. The sentiment is from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle A5 sheet, stamped with Archival Jet Black. And yes, I've added 3 little blings on his wings.


I continued with the stencilled background on the inside of the card.
Challenges:
Artistic Impressions #182: AG
Crafting From The Heart #165: AG

Can you believe half the year is over? That's scary. And I can hear the ol' familiar jingle bells not too far away! Eeeeek!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning butterfly Asha..I will be missing for about a week as my neck and shoulder are no good...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Asha, gorgeous colours on your butterfly and I love the stenciled background, hope all is well with you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most beautiful butterfly. What a wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous stencilling and an awesome beautiful butterfly.
    Hugs Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the blues and how you coloured it with all the shading is superb! I love the stencilled background which suits the small card perfectly. I hope you can settle in a bit and I am also amazed that we are already through half the year...wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! That butterfly is amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful Asha!!! I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...