Sunday, 9 July 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Mackintosh Bookmarks

Good morning, friends. I have 2 easy bookmark projects to share with you, both featuring Chocolate Baroque's Mackintosh inspired designs.

For my first project, I started by inking a piece of watercolour paper with  Distress Inks: Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire for the top blue section; Mustard Seed for the yellow; Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the bottom green. Then I gave it a light misting of water, dabbed off the excess with a paper towel and dried it with a heat tool.

Then I stamped window panel from Mackintosh Windows with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed the sentiment from Amazing Mackintosh Words with WOW Gold Rich EP.

To finish the project, I layered it wth yellow and black cardstock, added a small yellow eyelet, Lawn Fawn Candy Corn cord and little drops of Daffodil Liquid Pearls.

The second project features the water colouring technique. I started by heat embossing the window panel from Mackintosh Beauty with WOW Vanilla White EP and did a little simple water colouring with Gansai Tambi. When completely dry, I inked the edges with Cracked Pistachio and stamped a sentiment from Amazing Mackintosh Words with Ranger Archival Plum ink.

To finish the project, I layered it wth plum and turquoise cardstock, added a small plum eyelet, Lawn Fawn Liberty cord and 3 pink bling.

And here they are together. I think they make lovely little gifts to give friends. These bookmarks are easy and fun to make too!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Beijinhos

6 comments:

  1. Loving both of your tags Asha, gorgeous images and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bookmarks. I love the coloring you did on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really gorgeous bookmarks Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exquisite bookmarks Asha.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...